Zeroto $ZETO

Network: BNB Chain (BSC)

BSC-smart-chain-logo

0x9b5348982f877b4989217a474b0ddb4afa999652

non-renounced-ownership-token

Ownership

non-audited-token

Audit

non-liquidity-lock

Liquidity

Emerald

Emerald ?

      Status:

  • listed

    1. Votes for listing: 

  • 500/500

    1. Total Votes: 

  • 1,786

Information incorrect? Scam project? Report here.


Zeroto Presale will end in:


Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

What is Zeroto ?

Zeroto is a digital currency created by Hirobacorp on the Binance Smart Chain BEP20 network and is a coin that can be used in everyday life, ensuring high speed in transfers and a low cost of transfer fees.

In addition to being a currency of exchange, Zeroto is a project that helps the community, buying and burning coins with large quantities in circulation to reduce the total supply by gradually increasing the value. In fact, the Zeroto project serves to contribute to the growth of the value of tokens or coins that need an extra boost, but this will also serve to attract popularity and possible buyers of the Zeroto coin but still ensuring stability thanks to the reserves held.

The Zeroto project will sustain itself thanks to about 10% of the coins acquired, while the remaining 90% will be sent to the address at the dead address.

Zeroto ( ZETO ) price today is $0. ZETO price is down 0 % in the last 24 hours.

COMMENTS
NEWS

Zeroto has no news for the moment !

BUY $ZETO ON

Zeroto-swap Zeroto-swapon-flooz-trade

VOTE RANK LIST

Rule get rank vote on CoinAlpha

❖ Rank Red Beryl : 500 - 999 votes.

❖ Rank Emerald : 1,000 - 1,999 votes.

❖ Rank Ruby : 2,000 - 4,999 votes.

❖ Rank Pink Diamond : 5,000 - 9,999 votes.

❖ Rank Jadeite : 10,000 - 19,999 votes.

❖ Rank Blue Diamond : > 20,000 votes.