ads-on-coinalpha

Doge Best Friends $DBF

$0.0000010988

Network: Binance Smart Chain (BSC)

BSC-smart-chain-logo

0x65621806d98a3bb1ef664eb7789ef574477ef8ea

non-renounced-ownership-token

Ownership

non-audited-token

Audit

non-liquidity-lock

Liquidity

Ruby

Ruby ?

      Status:

  • listed

    1. Votes for listing: 

  • 500/500

    1. Total Votes: 

  • 4,550

Information incorrect? Scam project? Report here.


What is Doge Best Friends ?

What is Doge Best Friends Token?

Doge Best Friends ($DBF) aims to encourage the endowment of resources to animal protection organizations at an international level, through the realization of monthly financial donations to the organizations selected by investors in our token through the Doge Best Friends Army.

Problem

Problems and roles that animal protection organizations face.

The abandonment of companion animals constitutes the main welfare problem for companion animals in Spain. In 2020, around 162,000 dogs and 124,000 cats arrived at the pet shelters.

Rescue, shelter and feeding of animals, veterinary care (more than 40% of the animals that arrive are sick or injured), management of adoptions, management and return of lost animals, management of cat colonies, complaints of animal abuse, …

Less than 25% of the animal protectors receive some type of aid from public organizations. The remaining 75% is financed solely through donations from individuals and companies related to the organizations, so the lack of financial resources is one of the main problems that rescue organizations face.

Solution

Doge Best Friends through the periodic donations made to the organizations selected through the Doge Best Friend Army will address this problem.

FEES

 

Marketing & Development

2%

Automatic Liquids

10%

Holders distribution

3%

2% per month of the Donations portfolio destined to Animal Protectors worldwide, chosen by Our Community through the Group on Telegram.

Doge Best Friends ( DBF ) price today is $0.000001098870802. DBF price is down -14.63 % in the last 24 hours.

COMMENTS
NEWS

Doge Best Friends has no news for the moment !

VOTE RANK LIST

Rule get rank vote on CoinAlpha

❖ Rank Red Beryl : 500 - 999 votes.

❖ Rank Emerald : 1,000 - 1,999 votes.

❖ Rank Ruby : 2,000 - 4,999 votes.

❖ Rank Pink Diamond : 5,000 - 9,999 votes.

❖ Rank Jadeite : 10,000 - 19,999 votes.

❖ Rank Blue Diamond : > 20,000 votes.